Project One Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
darian_p

Project One Final

Post by darian_p »

This is my finale design. All I did was fixed some minor alignments to the one everyone liked most.
Attachments
rough_02_final.jpg
bImage
Darian Potichny

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project One Final

Post by Instructor »

You're late. Image

Still. Well done on the design. The thing that stands out to me the most is the way the watercolor overlaps your navigation bar right at the mountain peak. It gives the whole page a dimensionality that it otherwise would not have. The use of whitespace is still excellent. I also really appreciate the detail that went into the uniform branding of the whole page. Everything here echoes the colorscheme and feel you established in your logo. Typographically the navigation and headline are very strong. Even though it uses relatively muted colors, there is a contrast here and it works.

I think you could have used a bit more leading in your bodycopy. I think the columns would have worked a little better if they'd been justified. And I think the whole thing is a little to close to the headline.

Great design though! I look forward to seeing it made into a "real" website.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Peelio

Post by Peelio »

Hello,
The design is very professional. The name is cramped, a small margin would help define it from the sides of the page. The color scheme and image work well together!
Melissa Peel

Marco_Horta1

Post by Marco_Horta1 »

Hi Darian,

I like the simplicity of your design, this makes me feel inside of a piece of art like a (painting). I love the transition you have created from mountains to the white space. Also the symmetric balance your are using in your design, nicely done. I just would keep an eye on margins.
"Whoever is trying to bring you down, is already below you"- KUSHANDWIZDOM
Marco Horta

Jose_M

Post by Jose_M »

darian_p,
I like looking at this one, it's very light and easy to read; and there's nothing for me to say to improve on. good job.

Jose Macias.
Jose Macias.

breezy

Post by breezy »

I really like your entire design, the only thing I would change is the color around the instagram logo other than that love it!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Pearl_Underwood

Post by Pearl_Underwood »

This is a very unique design, that is simple and colorful. I think you did a wonderful job.
~Pearl Underwood~

chaytothet

Post by chaytothet »

VERY nice. I love how the colors blend together, elements overlap, but not too much.

Love the logo btw, a great stylization of yourself!
-Chalyn

Just because my path is different doesn't mean I'm lost
-Gerard Abrams