[Project 1] Final?

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Peelio

Re: [Project 1] Final?

Post by Peelio »

Hello,
The design is very strong! (The diamond at the bottom of the page needs a little push to the right.) It has a nice mythical theme which is accentuated by the fonts and the image of Irithyll. The color scheme goes well with the image. The design is aligned and balanced!
Melissa Peel

Marco_Horta1

Post by Marco_Horta1 »

Hi Seren,

great symmetrical balance this website invites the viewer to navigate your site on a friendly and very organized environment good job your design will look great on the website.
"Whoever is trying to bring you down, is already below you"- KUSHANDWIZDOM
Marco Horta

Jose_M

Post by Jose_M »

SerenDark,
I like this one a lot. Everything is right where it needs to be and the colors are just right. I say it's finished.

Jose Macias.
Jose Macias.

breezy

Post by breezy »

Really like the layout, the only thing I would change is to remove the two light blue strips from in between your body copies, otherwise great job!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Pearl_Underwood

Post by Pearl_Underwood »

I really like the font you used, goes well with the photo. The only thing I would change is the style of the bars on the bottom, maybe something that was thinner looking so it didn't look like there was text missing. Other than that I love it! Great Job!
~Pearl Underwood~

chaytothet

Post by chaytothet »

This is pretty darn awesome...

I love the buildings and how it brings the geometric shapes into the picture as well as the details you've added on the website portion.

Great Type choices, really brings out the time period of the architecture as well!
-Chalyn

Just because my path is different doesn't mean I'm lost
-Gerard Abrams