project 2-Carrie Rogers

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Rogers_Neighborhood

project 2-Carrie Rogers

Post by Rogers_Neighborhood »

A bit late and still having troubles but need to turn something in. I am still working on it but at this point needed at least something up.

http://grc175.com/student/fall_2011/car ... s/rv_park/

The original site was www.renorvpark.com
Carrie Rogers

olddragon

Re: project 2-Carrie Rogers

Post by olddragon »

I think your background image works good, perhaps a tiny bit more transparency on the grey to let it show through a little more. That is hard to judge for me. Other things look good except I just don't think the font on the business name works for me. Maybe it suits RV Parks though. It sort of looks like it could appeal to the older clientele that often frequents them.
Arlene Williams
Old dragons get tired but they can still flame. Beware!

LindsWalters

Post by LindsWalters »

The simplicity you use was good, because its readable and its an informational site, so it should be readable. Although I think the reservations page should not have been centered. Otherwise if you had pictures it would have been a more complete site.
Lindsey Walters

Vi_Vi

Post by Vi_Vi »

The layout and color choices you used does give the feeling of the rv park, it's simple and clean. You reservation page is missing though. Overall, Nice job. :)
Vy Tat...

jfotodesign

Post by jfotodesign »

love the colors, then type for the headlight fits it very well =D old west with new park lol
my Kia beats