Project 1

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
kj923

Re: Project 1

Post by kj923 »

I really like the B&W paired with a transparent red, but that’s just me! Sounds like you could make either design super cool. For the B&W one I would play with font some more and the pinball one I would play with text size and font along with layout! It’s a very cool idea, the layout is just a little boring compared to your idea
-Kaitlyn Johnson

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

Hi! I love your designs. They are really cool, and my favorite is fourth one. However, your paragraph is hard to read, and maybe you can make the size bigger or you can find different fonts. Great job!
Yuri Aoki

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

Hi, I think the train design is very clean and the contrast created by the colors are great, but I think you should expand on the pinball idea, its unique and will show off your graphic design skills!
Starfish ✩ emily duke

evexhouses

Post by evexhouses »

I love that you thought of using a pinball machine, that is so creative! The colors are also all chosen very nicely great work!
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

clawson

Post by clawson »

I like the photo of the train and the transparent red section; on the mobile version the line seems to abrupt. I like the pinball, it's fun. I think there could be more contrast between the edge of the pinball and the sides.
Clara Lawson

themeg98

Post by themeg98 »

The pinball idea is an adorable idea Jamie! The colors on both layouts work well. I'm just worried about the work load you'll have trying to create it. :shock:
Megan Horner
"Stay made of Lightning"

kayla.pressburger

Post by kayla.pressburger »

As much as I like the train design, I think the pinball idea is definitely more your style. It really shows off your creativity and personality! I think by creating some depth by adding in some more highlights and shadows will really bring it to life. I can't wait to see what you do with it! :)
Kayla Pressburger

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Love the train layout! Awesome image!!!
Consider making the red rectangle more transparent to show the image more (but the text will be affected) or shifting the body text to the right to only cover half of the train image.
Awesome stuff
Jason Alavez

raton de biblioteca

Post by raton de biblioteca »

Hi Jaime,

I am partial to the pinball design :). On my screen it has more interest at different sizes and it is telling me a completely different story about you as a designer compared to the picture of the train. The train to me needs contextual help of description, but the pinball layout is like, "HELLO HOMEPAGE!" to me. Improvement point would be to consider to move the text alignment farther from the left side of the page.

Best,

Rachel
Rachel Cao
We are all just having too much fun ;)

giusti56

Post by giusti56 »

Hey I really like both designs but I like the bottom design more. I like the arcade game theme and think it would be really cool if it was interactive within the website.
-Tony Giusti