Project 1 Drafts

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
clawson

Re: Project 1 Drafts

Post by clawson »

My favorite is the green design. I like the single color scheme and clean look. I think the computer design with the photo had too much space. Also I'm not crazy about the photo, perhaps if the background of the photo was a little blurred your eye would focus on the camera and the hands.
Clara Lawson

Tickosity

Post by Tickosity »

I like the green ones, they are cool and relaxing and inviting. I would say though that the navigation links on your mobile design are a bit too light and are getting lost against the background. Maybe more contrast with those.
Latham Furman

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

I like the one with the plant better, The one with the black seems a bit simplistic and basic.

Hope this helps.
Terri
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

I really like your first design. the colors are great and it seems to flow well.

tandyg

Post by tandyg »

I would consider the first design layout. I like the camera on the second layout. The image of the second layout was overwhelming to the background and the information. The first one has a great use of layers and gradients. Wish the best with this.
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College