Project 1 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Stasiavous

Project 1 Final

Post by Stasiavous »

Hello everyone!

I'm Staci and these are my final designs. These layouts were the most popular according to most of you! They were my favorites as well. I did take into account all of the input the class and Michael gave me and made the changes you all suggested. I think the designs flow better now and there is more room on the sides, header and footer areas.

I believe my designs solve this project with the colorful, yet simple design. I love to design with my favorite colors (black and teal) and I love the hexagons with all the complimentary colors. I found a similar layout and used it for inspiration.

I googled "how to design a website to find the informational sites below. They are very useful. It's hard to find sites that aren't drag and drop sites for info i.e. wix, godaddy, etc.

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-design- ... te-1697706
https://www.orbitmedia.com/blog/web-design-tips/
Attachments
grc-175-project-01-saw.jpg
grc-175-project-01-mobile.jpg
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

kayla.pressburger

Re: Project 1 Final

Post by kayla.pressburger »

You did such a good job on this project! Your layouts flow better than before, and they look even better! Great job.
Kayla Pressburger

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

Hi Staci,

I love the modifications you made to your layout! The hexagons in the background are a nice touch to the rest of your design. Your logo works very nicely with the rest of your layout. Great job!
Dana Drakulich-King

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

Hey! These are great! They look very clean and organized. I really like the transparent box on the mobile layout and would suggest maybe incorporating that into the desktop version!
Starfish ✩ emily duke

jason_hosier

Post by jason_hosier »

Hey Staci, I thought from the beginning this was a cool design and you've really managed to pull it off. One minor thing I noticed is your logo. Where it says design studio you could just center it in the box a little. I like your use of the third person too. :)
"Any law that cannot bend in a storm is destined to be broken."

Jones

Post by Jones »

Great image choices, wonderful colors. There is a fun and light feel to your pages. I like the honey comb approach to the back ground. It's interesting with out being busy and distracting. Nice work!

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I love your colors and the hexagons. They are look really cool! I would suggest move or make your picture little bit smaller in computer version. Great job!
Yuri Aoki

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

These look amazing! Good job Stacy!
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

giusti56

Post by giusti56 »

Hello, I love the geometric patterns and the colors you used for the design. It it very professional and fits very well.
-Tony Giusti

evexhouses

Post by evexhouses »

Hey Staciiiiiii,
Absolutely love the designs you chose!! (they were my favorites) They're super professional looking! Great job!!
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez