Project 1 Final Draft

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
kj923

Project 1 Final Draft

Post by kj923 »

I took the ideas from my preliminary work and applied different parts to my final design. I like working with black and white in website designs so it doesn't distract from my actual work.

Hope you enjoy! :)
Attachments
web-layout-project-1.jpg
-Kaitlyn Johnson

kj923

Re: Project 1 Final Draft

Post by kj923 »

mobile design
Attachments
mobile-layout-project-1.jpg
-Kaitlyn Johnson

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

Hey! These are awesome! I really like the simplicity of the black and white, I think you could even get rid of the big succulent on the left and you would have a really clean and simple design with a pop of color from the blue succulent, either way looks nice!
Starfish ✩ emily duke

matt

Post by matt »

nice. did you take those pix?
I like the concept.
Matty James

jason_hosier

Post by jason_hosier »

I really like your choice of font and your images are top notch. on the right side where the flower intersects with the image it looks a little strange. Maybe use a transparency or something? idk but it looks like an area to work on. My first impression was that your composition is rather stunning. Good work.
"Any law that cannot bend in a storm is destined to be broken."

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

Hi Kaitlyn,

Your layouts are beautiful, the little added pops of color really give it a nice mood. I really enjoy your minimalistic touch. Great job!
Dana Drakulich-King

anayaestevan

Post by anayaestevan »

Great work! Much better than the previous one.

I like the overall layout and colors. I like the psuedo 3-d thing going on too.

The font is fine for your body copy but I'm not sure it helps much with anything else. I would play around with that a bit more. Maybe you could add some perspective on those images to make them face the same directions as the flowers? Just an idea.
Estevan Anaya

Jones

Post by Jones »

Neat-o! I like the images, color scheme and use of white space to balance out the body text. It's eye catching and makes one ask what is going on here... but in a good way. Nice.

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

I really like the knocked out images on your websites. They really pop ofd of that white background.
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Hi Kaitlyn!

I really love this design and your choice of the succulents! Also your photos are super nice! I would maybe mess around with the positioning of them in your mobile version just so there isn't that giant patch of white space in the area on the right. Nice job!!
JACKAL
"I gotta get better at being me" - Kevin Abstract