Project 1 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
anayaestevan

Re: Project 1 Final

Post by anayaestevan »

Stacy,

These are amazing! Really great design here.

Your fonts and the lower case lend well to your layout. Everything is easy to read and easy to follow. Navigation is clear and concise. Great work!
Estevan Anaya

Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Hey Staci!!

I love your designs and how well they represent you, also your logo is so clean, luv it!!
JACKAL
"I gotta get better at being me" - Kevin Abstract

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

giiirl this looks awesome!!! there is so much going on but it is fun.
my favorite part is definitely the rounded shape against the background.
Agostina From Argentina

kj923

Post by kj923 »

Staci! Love the contrast and color pallet! I think the changes you made made a big difference in your overall design flow! Great job!
-Kaitlyn Johnson

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Yeah! Let your geometry flag fly. Don't hide those shapes behind bars.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't be a fan of all these colors, but they work really well here. It has a strong Justin Maller vibe. I'm glad you didn't take any of it's depth out when you touched it up after preliminary work. Heck it looks like the touchups were minor ones just here and there. Good. It was a good layout/design/colorscheme already. Your fonts remain excellent and your logo "target" does a good job of grabbing the eye. You use the absence of color and pattern to attract the eye. Nice! Pretty good use of margin throughout, too. I like the way you use your contrast to establish visual hierarchy and really show what should be prioritized.

The top and bottom margins of the content area on your computer design are a little tight. Otherwise you've fixed everything else.

Great work, Staci!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

raton de biblioteca

Post by raton de biblioteca »

I frickin love the background overflow into the navigation area!!! What a novel idea! The colors with black and white overlay are super eye catching and easy on the eyes it nicely balanced.
Rachel Cao
We are all just having too much fun ;)

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Staci, Staci, Staci.
Haha. Love it. Only thing is that maybe your media logos are too big, the same for your home, proect1, project2, project3 tabs. Less is more in this case I think. Think about it. ;)
Jason Alavez

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

Like I said the first time, I love your colorful geometric design. My only suggestion is on your web version you might try a different alignment on your body copy.

Jaime Ramey

Post by Jaime Ramey »

Hi Staci,
I really think your layouts are amazing and fun. I love the colors and geometric design.
Really, Really nice job!
Jaime
Jaime Ramey