Project01-Final-Layout01

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
kj923

Re: Project01-Final-Layout01

Post by kj923 »

I really like your web layout!!! It reminds me of the new show on Netflix, Maniac! lol! I would like to see your mobile deisgn match in color a little bit better because i really like the orange color in the web layout
-Kaitlyn Johnson

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Oh cool. It looks like shower glass now. Switching over the the white background really opened this design up.

I like the shine soap/oil slick gradient. That combined with the white makes it look like a backlit art glass installation or some expensive shower glass that someone paid way too much money for. The split complimentary colors you chose work well together by their nature and they really sell the lighting of the thing. Nice use of contrast at the top with the black bar. It draws the eye and starts you down the page. Your class info does a good job as a pseudo bottom frame. I also like the gaps you added into the nailhead texture on your computer layout. It surprisingly gives the thing quite a bit more visual interest. It feels like white space almost. I like how you line up the edge of your bio information with the edge of your class info on your computer layout. That's a real slick bit of alignment. Your font choices and tracking work well too. As does the gradient you use in your bio text.

The class info at the bottom is a little close to the left and right edges on your mobile design and a little close to the nailhead texture above it on the computer design. The bottom margin of your email is close to the nailhead texture on your mobile design.

Nice work.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

evexhouses

Post by evexhouses »

Hey Matt, I really like that bright color orange you chose. The texture you used for the background is also super different and awesome!
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I really like the texture that you made. Look really cool!
Yuri Aoki

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Love it! awesome! great concept, well executed.
The only thing missing are the web tabs: project 2, project 3, links tab, work and your body copy with self-description.
Jason Alavez

raton de biblioteca

Post by raton de biblioteca »

The image is super striking, very atmospheric! I just wondering now how the navigation will work?
Rachel Cao
We are all just having too much fun ;)

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

I love your design work, but I'm not seeing any navigation.

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

I love it! You would think the background would make it too busy - but it doesn't! It works perfectly. Great job!
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

giusti56

Post by giusti56 »

Hey, I like the redone color scheme and think it really made this design better overall. I wouldn't change anything on it.
-Tony Giusti

Jaime Ramey

Post by Jaime Ramey »

Hi Matt
I really like your layout. Its really cool!
Jaime
Jaime Ramey