Project 1 FINAL !!

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
agostina_renau

Re: Project 1 FINAL !!

Post by agostina_renau »

I am very fond of that color scheme!!!! I can't wait to navigate this website when it's up!
Agostina From Argentina

kj923

Post by kj923 »

Love the bright colors you chose! They work nicely into your design!
-Kaitlyn Johnson

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Awwww! This post has a heart on it.

Wait, you picked the pattern one? Nice! It IS a good look. It's got a kind of pixelated gradient look to it. Very Justin Maller. The transparency is super subtle, but it lets your background continue uninterrupted from top to bottom. Also, super subtle is that drop shadow around your nav bar and content area. It's almost invisible, but it really forces those two objects into the foreground visually. Your type works extremely well too. Two typefaces and four fonts and they work together perfectly. The diagonal cuts and negative space around your logo do a great job of highlighting it, especially the one on the nav bar. They create almost an invisible stroke around it. Nice use of a less subtle transparency on the navigation on your mobile design. It keeps it out of the way and only brings it back when needed.

I think the cut in your content area around your logo on your mobile design is a little deep. I think it would have looked better if it was the same depth from the logo as your horizontal bar cut. It works much better on your computer layout with your navbar and content area.

Fantastic work, Evelyn!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I really like your colors! It is look really nice and cool!
Yuri Aoki

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Love it!!! Love the colors and the layout! Love your self-description and how you used those shapes.
Can't wait to see it when it goes live.
Jason Alavez

raton de biblioteca

Post by raton de biblioteca »

The colors and the type go together really well! The only thing that I think is strange, but this could just be me... the hidden navigation button is too big seeming? Again this is probably just my screen, I like the placement and the planning done for the navigation, it is well done.
Rachel Cao
We are all just having too much fun ;)

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

I love everything you do! Therefore, this is perfect. There...I said it...perfect!
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

giusti56

Post by giusti56 »

I like it all. I like the pattern in the background and the colors along with the bright white. It looks very good.
-Tony Giusti

Jaime Ramey

Post by Jaime Ramey »

I really love it. The whole thing just works.
Jaime
Jaime Ramey

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

Nice. I love your colors and how your text boxes and navbars have shape. The picture is adorable. I think this really showcases your personality.