Project #2 Roughs

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
themeg98

Re: Project #2 Roughs

Post by themeg98 »

I love the logo! the first one would be what id go with since you used more imagery and it looks well put together.
Megan Horner
"Stay made of Lightning"

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I like the first set of your design. I really like the colors. One suggestion would be make the pictures on the left to same size.
Yuri Aoki

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

I'm loving all of your ideas for your father's site. I prefer the first one as well. It's light and airy and looks easier to navigate. The logo you created is a nice touch as well. Good work!
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

Tickosity

Post by Tickosity »

I prefer the first designs. They feel light and spiritual and the parallax scrolling should make it stand out.
Latham Furman

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

I have never visited a religious website, so I don’t know what to expect.
But I like your layout!!!
Agostina From Argentina

Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Hey Terri,

I'm really into the background texture of the clouds in your first one and all the photos you chose work super well!! I'm kind of preferring the mobile version concept and would like to see that interpreted in the desktop versions. Nice colors and good job!!
JACKAL
"I gotta get better at being me" - Kevin Abstract

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Hello Terri,
I'm liking layout two, is simplified and cleaner. Layout one seems to have a bit much imagery and colors, seems a bit overcrowded.
For layout two consider margins for your type (they seems to get cut off in areas and too close to the edges in other areas).
Layout two is headed in the right direction, good job :)
Jason Alavez