project 2 prelim

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
themeg98

Re: project 2 prelim

Post by themeg98 »

I would go with the second set since I like the stained glass better. its more fluid and theres tons of ways you could use it as a element.
Megan Horner
"Stay made of Lightning"

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I like the first set of the design. I really like the image and the color. My suggestion would be playing with the fonts. Some parts are kind of hard to read.
Yuri Aoki

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

Oh my gosh! Such an improvement over their site. I'm loving the stained glass version best. It's so pleasing to the eye and makes me want to click to learn more about their congregation! Great job Clara!
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

Tickosity

Post by Tickosity »

For me the cross design is the more interesting of the two. I would like to have some more contrast in the type though because for my eyes it is a little hard to read with the white type. However my eyes are very sensitive to light so it probably is just me.
Latham Furman

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

Hi Clara,
I like the imagery choice a lot!!
but I see empty spaces
Agostina From Argentina

Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Hi Clara!

I really like your second designs the most, your designs look a little empty though.. I would recommend adding more photos or graphics/accents! I love the stained glass photo, nice job!
JACKAL
"I gotta get better at being me" - Kevin Abstract

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Hi Clara, I like the logo that you're using here. I think you need more imagery, right now there is a ton of blue and white text and that about it. I love the imagery of the last one! I just feel that high quality imagery of people in service, playing music, praying, preaching would better illustrate the religious connection when visiting that church. The layout looks more like a book to me. I think your typefaces are to expressive in the body copy that it begins to be unreadable, eligible. Hope this helps :)
Jason Alavez

matt

Post by matt »

Hi Clara

in terms of layout and what it currently looks like I prefer the second layout to the first bc I think the second layout presents the brand much more clear. I also like the color choices that you've made. the type faces could use a little bit more attention too. Great work!
Matty James