project 2 roughs

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Stasiavous

Re: project 2 roughs

Post by Stasiavous »

I'm a fan of your rough 1! I love the soft, ethereal quality of the photo. Love it!
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

Tickosity

Post by Tickosity »

I prefer your roughs #2. They feel more modern and cleaner to me. I like the use of the photo as the background on the first page of the first design however I still like the overall feel of the second designs more.
Latham Furman

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

How cute, maybe one day I will dress in white and have a ceremony for my marriage.
I like the light blue, I wish you could combine it with one or two more colors
Agostina From Argentina

Jackal

Post by Jackal »

I'm a huge fan of your second set of desktop designs! I feel like I would like to see that same concept incorporated into a mobile design as well, the photo is so striking! I'd also recommend playing with colors more so it doesn't look so similar to the original site. Nice job though!
JACKAL
"I gotta get better at being me" - Kevin Abstract

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Hi Dana, I think your layouts are headed in a good direction but I think you should push a more modern look for your site. That background pattern looks like wallpaper, ugh :) I like the typeface that you're using for the company name, good selection. Your imagery is good but maybe giving them borders might help them be more uniform and modern? Think about it ;) Good work
Jason Alavez

Jaime Ramey

Post by Jaime Ramey »

Hi there, I really like the full picture website. Its really stunning and eye catching.
Jaime
Jaime Ramey

clawson

Post by clawson »

I like the rough one best, great picture and I like how you treated the title. On the mobile design the button text is a little hard to read.
Clara Lawson

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

I prefer the last two designs. I think the font on the last one gets a little lost. Maybe white would work better.

matt

Post by matt »

I agree,

the second layout looks really clean and I like it much better than your first layout. I would think about your headline "title" a little more tho, looks a like you might be able to do more with it.
Matty James