Project 2 Final

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
Drakula

Project 2 Final

Post by Drakula »

Hello Class,

This was a very cool assignment, and I learned a lot!! Please let me know what you think of my website, I'm going to keep working on it for my job.
http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2018/dana-drakulich/
Dana Drakulich-King

agostina_renau

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by agostina_renau »

Congrats!!
I can tell you put a lot more time in project 2, because it looks great!!!
Agostina From Argentina

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

Wow your project 2 site is awesome! There are so many great details you were able to create in dreamweaver, and the home page is really eye catching
Starfish ✩ emily duke

Jones

Post by Jones »

Wow! That turned out great! Well done! the images are great. It's easy to navigate and understand quickly what your services are. So good!

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

I love your site...very ethereal..

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I love your both websites. They are really cool! The image you chose works really well!
Yuri Aoki

raton de biblioteca

Post by raton de biblioteca »

Damn! -The revision is really well done! The images you have are nicely composed on the page, as a side note the only thing that I was kind of wanting was to add some of the pale yellow of the home-page image onto the other inner pages.
Rachel Cao
We are all just having too much fun ;)

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Looking good there, Dana. You've done a good job realizing your designs into actual HTML/CSS websites. Your Project Two looks especially good. You've really mastered the "advertisement front page, informational inner page" method of design. Though the inner pages are clean, nicely laid out, attractive pages themselves. They remind me of a magazine actually. And your Project One has managed to look very close to your layout from the final critique. Good job injecting fonts in for your Project Two headline as well. Great navigations throughout as well. They're all easy to find and use. I can pull info super easily from both sites.

I'd have made the navigation buttons long enough on Project Two so that the longest button, "Contact Us", wouldn't stack onto two lines. Your TMCC logo is pinned to the edge at the bottom of your Project One.

Nice work! All your anxiety paid off!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

kayla.pressburger

Post by kayla.pressburger »

Your websites look and work great! I really like what you did with your Project 2 website. It definitely looks more like a bridal website now! My only suggestion is to make the drop shadow on your navigation buttons a little closer so it blends in better. Great job!
Kayla Pressburger

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

I really like the colors you used here. They really say bridal to me and your navigation is very easy to use. It came together really well.
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore