project 3 prelim

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
veronica chapman

project 3 prelim

Post by veronica chapman »

These are both very rough still and I have some other designs but these two are the ones that are the most finished. I realize I still have work to do on them as well.
Attachments
wizard-web-page-2.png
wizard-web.png
wizard-mobile-page-2.png
wizard-mobile.png
project-3-rough-1-web-page-2.png
project-3-rough-1-web-black.png
project-3-rough-1-mobile-pg-2.png
project-3-rough-1-mobile.png

tweetysmurf2350

Re: project 3 prelim

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

I love the first one. How in the world did you find a picture of Wizard dancing, or did you design it? Either way the first one looks amazing and fun and it makes me excited to be a part of this program.
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

kayla.pressburger

Post by kayla.pressburger »

Wizard looks like he’s having a blast in your first design. It’s very TMCC-y! But I think I like your second design a bit more. The image you used is very interesting and the colors are really nice.
Kayla Pressburger

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

I like the second designs! Very unique and eye catching, the first seems amateur to me, its the green...lol
Starfish ✩ emily duke

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

The first designs are very cool and fit the theme of the project, but the second one is amazing! The artwork is outstanding.
Dana Drakulich-King

raton de biblioteca

Post by raton de biblioteca »

The first design brings me joy when I look at it :) But, I prefer the design with the fractal face in the background it looks amazing.
Rachel Cao
We are all just having too much fun ;)

evexhouses

Post by evexhouses »

Wow its Wizard the Lizard! Love that you put him in there! There's just too much green for me, I think the second set of designs is my favorite its super awesome! I live that breaking glass effect you added to the background!
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

clawson

Post by clawson »

I think the first design is too much green and the lizard is to playful for a college site. The other design is great. I love the graphic, is that yours. I like your type choices also, very readable and interesting to look at.
Clara Lawson

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

Wizard is super cute, but one can only handle so much wizard and only so much green! Lol. However, your second design is really pretty and very well laid out. I love it!
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

matt

Post by matt »

I love the Green layout with the wizard! yea the green can get to be a little much maybe you can tone it down by adding more white into the design. I really like the concept tho and it;s fun to look at. This is a website I'd come back and visit again and again : )
Matty James