Project 3 Prelims

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
evexhouses

Re: Project 3 Prelims

Post by evexhouses »

Hey Stac!
I really like the first ones best! I love that you used the logo again! I just think it looks a little cluttered like too much test is on there.
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

clawson

Post by clawson »

Nice design, Good readability & clean design. Looks like it would be easy to navigate.
Clara Lawson

Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Hi Staci!!

I really like your first option. Your choice of photo of the TMCC campus is so nice and all the different accents go together nicely!
Only thing I would do is change your fonts to match up with the degree page, nice job!!!
JACKAL
"I gotta get better at being me" - Kevin Abstract

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I really like the first one! It looks really professional! Great job!
Yuri Aoki

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Ooooh! I like the introduction of the dark teal. It mutes TMCC's horrifying lime/olive color.

I like your first design a little better. I think it's the diagonal dividers and transparent background image in your header. The dividers do a good job of sectioning the content and the transparent background adds visual interest. I also like your little colored tiles. They introduce your three main colors, serve as great space filler and you call 'em back nicely in your logo and headlines. Heck, you've even got 'em in your dropdown menu. Speaking of menus, your navigation is well placed and easy to use, and ties into your design nicely. Good typography choices as well. All of your various fonts and weights work well together.

I'd recommend adding some more imagery to the internal pages. Right now they are a bit of a (excellently laid out) wall of text. Maybe try justifying your bodycopy too. That'd turn them into blocks that you can use as design elements. Watch your margins a bit on your mobile version. It's getting vertically crammed especially around the diagonal dividers.

Good work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

kj923

Post by kj923 »

Your designs looks so fun! I feel like I'm going to an art school looking at this, not just a community college! You did a great job with your contrast in the design!
-Kaitlyn Johnson