Its all about me

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
TommieGuy

Its all about me

Post by TommieGuy »

My name is Tommie Guy. I am made happy by situations that let me be creative. I love photography (doing and perusing). I love design. I love kids and family times. I like hiking. I like MST3K. I like Regular Show, Modern Family and The Office. I like cooking. I dislike cooking. I tolerate my job. I tolerate buzz kills. I hate slow news days.
I am 42. I work for TMCC as a Security Officer (software security). I majored in a creative major, Speech Communications. But I minored and got all my jobs in Info Technology which really isn't 'me'. It was the safe way to go and now I am kind of stuck. I should have just gone the creative route, paid my dues and be doing all creative stuff right now. Let that be a lesson to you younger folk.
I've been taking classes a la carte for about 10 years now. ONE CLASS AT A TIME. I'm not sure what I'll be when I grow up. But I just keep taking these classes thinking it can't hurt.
Contrary to this description, I'm not the hyper kid in class. Pretty reserved.
Tommie

artgalstyle

Re: Its all about me

Post by artgalstyle »

It will be nice to put names with faces unfortunatly I'm quite a bit like our instructor. I can remember what you drink but not your name. (Ex-Cocktail Server) Ha! Looking forward to being creative to and it's never to late to do anything as long as your breathing. Image

Laramie