Please to meet you...

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
phabegger

Please to meet you...

Post by phabegger »

Hi everybody, I'm Pat (not Patricia so much). I'm taking this class because I became interested in the graphics field merely for
business. I have my own business(es) in the manufacturing industry and wanted to gain more insight of how to accomplish some
of these necessary projects of self-promoting in ads, brochures, or the internet for myself. Don't misconstrue my meaning, I still
use professionals; no one should wear that many hats; that is unless you are thee "Mad Hatter".

I truly enjoy the graphics program and all the interesting and creative people I've had the privilege to meet and share ideas.
I'm in no hurry to "finish" the program. When life gets crazy, I merely step back for a semester or shift gears, and merge back in
when I'm ready. (The past two semesters I rekindled my love affair with Photography and developed an interest in Mathematics.)
I love education and believe there is always something of interest for me to learn. Aside from education, I'm a workaholic but it
affords me the abilities to enjoy my downtime with family, close friends, cool technology, great movies, and traveling about to
absorb "live" music performances.

Mr_nonoffensive

Re: Please to meet you...

Post by Mr_nonoffensive »

Sup Pat!

artgalstyle

Re: Please to meet you...

Post by artgalstyle »

I'm so glad we are in class together again. Your web site for the other class we were in was fantastic so look forward to seeing what you come up with. Sounds like we will be learning lots of great information. I of course only retained the first half hour of class on Monday. Good thing for notes. LOL I too am enjoying photography and want to take another class.

Laramie