Latham's final (for now) design

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Unicorn_Service

Re: Latham's final (for now) design

Post by Unicorn_Service »

Much bolder than before. The purple background with white type on top is a strong sense of readability. I am curious about reading diagonal test boxes on a mobile site. This is a unique experience.

Andramada

Post by Andramada »

The colors are very complementary to the back ground and pleasing to the eye. The layout is very visually interesting and unique, especially the diagonal cuts and designs in the triangles. The mobile layout is very clean and the body copy is very balanced with the space, however the full size layout could use a bigger sized font to take up more of the space available. The font is very stimulating and pair nicely with your body copy font. I would like to see the menu in both layout continue with that same unique font family.
Andramada, j.stille

The world has many opportunities but we are too blinded by the tragedy and losses dealt to us. So we blame fate for our misery, we blame others. We even blame God. And we fail to actually gain the will to change our circumstances.

cwalkerdesign

Post by cwalkerdesign »

Hello
I love your design its very eye catching. and function of your page is easy navigated
Charmaine
Charmaine