(Fall, 2019) Project 03 Prelim Critique Roughs

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
genesis_urena

Re: (Fall, 2019) Project 03 Prelim Critique Roughs

Post by genesis_urena »

Hello! Trixia. Honestly its a big-nice-good change the one you have done. Cause that page is full of content and crazy. I like the colors you have chose. You give it a little of professionalism. It catches me more the version #1. But still the green one have cool ideas, like the gallery over there.
GENESISURENA

smartinez33

Post by smartinez33 »

Hi Trixia! Your two design is great it's clear and organize especially the colors that are blending well. I really like the second layout. Nice job!

mack_schneider

Post by mack_schneider »

I think your colors in the first design work really well together! The about page is extremely creative with how you used your imagery with the actual page itself.
Mackenzie Schneider

Sugar_/\ppul

Post by Sugar_/\ppul »

Hey Trixia, I say definitely go with the first design. The inclusion of that missile closely matches the absurdness with the original website, please keep it haha. Overall I really like how much space there is in your first design that gives the viewers a chance to breathe. I am also digging the orange and blue color scheme you got there. Great job.
~ Jessie Alanis :)