Project 3 Prelims!

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
genesis_urena

Re: Project 3 Prelims!

Post by genesis_urena »

Hello!

Your homepage number 1 is really good. Simple but straight to the point. The details make it pop out nicely. I like how you add movement to the design in the inner page with the "About" and the bee moving. Nice job.
GENESISURENA

NalaniN

Post by NalaniN »

Hi Mackenzie,

I love your designs! I like the use of the honeycomb shapes, the color scheme, the creative nav shapes, and the artwork. I'm just not sure left-aligned text is the right choice.
Overall really great job!
Nalani Nickles

smartinez33

Post by smartinez33 »

Hi Mackenzie! Your both layout is BEEutiful (sorry I have to make a pun) the colors remind me of the actual color of honeycomb. The negative is perfect, and the navigation is easy to read. It's tough to choose but do whatever you to do. Good job!

tandyg

Post by tandyg »

I kinda like the simplicity of the second layout concept. The bee logo is sweet and really makes a simple statement about the company. I could and would want to suggest to increase the size of the bee logo to establish hierarchy of the logo within the space.
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College