Project Three Prelim Critique

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
Brandon_P

Re: Project Three Prelim Critique

Post by Brandon_P »

Looking real good so far I, like your second design. Good work, keep it up.
Brandon Plunkett

genesis_urena

Post by genesis_urena »

Hello! Your "mobile version 02" its great. The imagery its beautiful, flows the way you have positioned everything. Colors are friendly. I will choose the layout with the cow and the field instead of the people because it says more to me. Nice job.
GENESISURENA

smartinez33

Post by smartinez33 »

Hi Darrell! Both of your layouts look great I love the photo of second layout. Also, it's clean and organizes on the navigation, and the colors are the perfect choice to use. Nice job!

adriannageo

Post by adriannageo »

I think I have to go with the first layouts because they look really professional and I like where everything is placed. You could definitely make the others work too.
Adrianna George

mack_schneider

Post by mack_schneider »

I like how clean both designs are, and the images you used are terrific! Your second design uses the space better, as apposed to the first design that has more white space. Overall, great roughs!
Mackenzie Schneider

tandyg

Post by tandyg »

Going for the record responses here. I agree with the final layout. The layout is simple and clean. The images are fun and laid out in an organized and engaging manner. Frames would be an interesting concept to use too.
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College