Project 3 Prelim

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
adriannageo

Re: Project 3 Prelim

Post by adriannageo »

I like the third one because there's so much to look at without being overwhelming and the tones really give it an outdoorsy vibe.
The others could work too but I think that they don't have as much in them. I like that you made the color of the font match that
desert rock color. :D
Adrianna George

smartinez33

Post by smartinez33 »

Hi Ryan! Your layout looks great! the colors feel earth tone palette. I do like both, but do whatever you like to do in the concept. Nice job!

________
Sandra Martinez

NalaniN

Post by NalaniN »

Hi Ryan,

Fantastic designs! Everything works on all of them -- colors, good margins, great images, interesting lines, legible text. I really don't see anything you might do differently, and whichever you use will be great. Very nice job!
Nalani Nickles

mack_schneider

Post by mack_schneider »

Both designs look so good! I really like the second design, because the text box colors go well with your imagery. Great placement as well!
Mackenzie Schneider

tandyg

Post by tandyg »

The layouts are engaging and fun. I could easily see each concept used in a different way. Some awesome shots are used and you really balanced the images with the type.
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College