Project 3 Prelim Critique~~~

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
adriannageo

Re: Project 3 Prelim Critique~~~

Post by adriannageo »

I like both of your redesigns but I have to go with the second layout because the background image you chose is making for a very unique design. Really great job!
Adrianna George

tandyg

Post by tandyg »

The gradation of the top margin into the background layout is a great start to the layout. The image of the keys fits the overall message of the company and what they do. It's an eclectic and fun layout. An option to place the image of the owner with the prefered first layout would work out too.
Attachments
candy.jpg
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College

smartinez33

Post by smartinez33 »

Hi Kaitlin! Your layout looks great, and I would say the first layout, and I don't think it needs gradient. Nice work keep it up!

________
Sandra Martinez

Sugar_/\ppul

Post by Sugar_/\ppul »

Hey Kaitlin, I really like your second design. It's cool that you added a bit of google maps for the location and the placement for the social links underneath to fill that empty space is neat. I am not sure about having an image take up the whole screen, maybe contain it a bit somewhere in the body. Nice job creating a logo for the business, you should definitely bring it to the final design.
~ Jessie Alanis :)