Project 1 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
suiish

Project 1 Final

Post by suiish »

I decided to go with the green version of my website. I felt like the green version was easier on the eyes rather than the pink version. The two websites that I chose were due to the interesting layouts of both the websites. The 1o8k website had a way to go to the home screen that followed the user on screen and was always present if you wanted to go back to the home page. Essentially, I thought the use of the navigation buttons was unique and something I hadn't seen before. The Yuumei website just had a very simple and clean layout. The navigation buttons were easy to find and all of the information presented on the website is presented neatly and flows well. I fixed the layout a bit on my own website and removed any elements that I felt were unnecessary. Anyways that's all!
Attachments
mobile
mobile
website
website
This is Briana Flores, in case you forgot! :D

KJX

Re: Project 1 Final

Post by KJX »

Hey

i like your usage of the figure next to the plant and fence. The graphic shows your skills with the mouse.
Awesome Job!

-KJ

missStormy

Post by missStormy »

The Illustration does show your skills and the layout is simple and clean. I think you should change the font though to a script-type font, to build on the drawing theme you have. I think for the bottom you can make it more like a footer, a plain color background with the text inside. You can actually maybe add a fence or garden drawing on top of the footer and have it act like a section separator. Other than that, it looks good.
Stormy

meekster_

Post by meekster_ »

the design is super duper cute and I like the color choices! I also like the layout you chose and that the buttons are not big shapes but just the text instead !
~Mika Miller~

JamesC46

Post by JamesC46 »

I think if you move the image a bit more towards the right, it would help distribute the white space. Thanks for sharing.
James Chumpol

SkellyboneJones

Post by SkellyboneJones »

Overall the design has nice color and lightness. On the web version the only thing I notice is that the navigation buttons are a little lonely. They feel very alone and not very integrated into the design. Maybe even just swapping them to the inside and the image to the outer side, I'm not certain. Either way, the style is very cutesy and works really well with the illustration. Great job!
This is Trevor. So if you don't know, now you know.

sndbox

Post by sndbox »

I really like how it turned out! I definitely think the green works really well with your design and it super pleasing to the eye. Nice job! :D
Sandra R.
san-druh

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

I'm still smiling at the skull farmer. He has a Halloween Animal Crossing feel about him. Your design, by and large, remains clean. It really uses contrast surprisingly well. The green makes for a nice "middle color" between the warm dark gray and the white. Your navigation is easy to see and use and looks better without the little black boxes. Nice job cleaning up the right margin in your green content area on your computer layout, too.

Still not a fan of the horizontal likes they look like big distracting blobs, or censor bars, in the middle of a pleasant pastel design. I find them grating. Also, your links are too close to the bottom of the green box on your mobile layout. Your preliminary mobile layout had a better bottom margin on that green box.

Nice job!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Gr8K8

Post by Gr8K8 »

I like the change you made with the softer green color. Getting rid of the square boxes next to your nav buttons makes them look a lot cleaner! The only think I would maybe shift would be the email towards the center in the mobile version.
Kaitlin Wallberg

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IarF06JKANg

darth vader de pot noodle

Post by darth vader de pot noodle »

まだ興奮、承認、驚き、または万能のエネルギーの感嘆符であり、ダンスの動きをしたり何かを投げたりするときにしばしば出されます
https://www.google.com/search?q=yeet+de ... 3zksJJQQ2M:
Kon'nichiwa
the green fits well with the illustration you used for your website and the layout is simple enough. it gud.
Juan YEETER Moreno