Project one Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
missStormy

Project one Final

Post by missStormy »

Hello Everyone

So here are my Final Design for project one. I went with the glitch design since in the preliminary critique everyone was in favor of it. I change the text font for the body text so it would be more visible , along with changing the layout to work with the background image. I made a different illustration using a different color scheme that uses more neon colors. I also added in some filters to give a more nosy and glitchy appearance. I think a few elements like boxes for the text would help though with the layout and structure. I am satisfied with how this project's turning out and I think a few more adjustments would make it perfect.

Also here are three sites that uses a glitch look that I drew inspiration from.

https://activetheory.net/home
http://www.cryptarismission.com/
https://www.miim.site/
Attachments
project01-mobile-B-final.png
project01-desktop-B-final.png
Stormy

KJX

Re: Project one Final

Post by KJX »

Hey

WOW your website is awesome.
Great color scheme, background images, and fonts.
Keep up the good work.

-KJ

meekster_

Post by meekster_ »

love the sketching the colors! it looks great! the text fits really nice as well !
~Mika Miller~

hmayooo

Post by hmayooo »

Your illustration looks awesome! The whole theme is really unique. I agree with you that some text boxes might be helpful but I think also you may be able to play around with placing your text in the black areas of the design instead (at least in the desktop version, not sure if you’d have room in the mobile). Looking forward to seeing how this shapes up and seeing more of your designs!
~Hayley Mayo~

JamesC46

Post by JamesC46 »

I really like the design of your background, it has a nice neon vibe. I suggest remove the indentation from the body text so it doesn't look too awkward or you can possibly try a center justification.
James Chumpol

SkellyboneJones

Post by SkellyboneJones »

Wow! The colors are INCREDIBLE! I love how much the background image just pops off of the black background. I think you could push it a bit further to ensure your text is completely backed, which would help with legibility as well. Regardless, awesome job.
This is Trevor. So if you don't know, now you know.

suiish

Post by suiish »

Hey Stormy, I LOVE your design. The colors in the illustration really pop with the black background and it's not distracting from your information at all. Good job! :D
This is Briana Flores, in case you forgot! :D

sndbox

Post by sndbox »

Okay, I LOVE how it turned out!!
The glitch effect you have going on is super cool!!!
I will say some of the smaller type on the phone design almost blends in with the pink, but that's just me being picky.
I really really like how it turned out and your color and font choice turned out really well! :D
Sandra R.
san-druh

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Oh wow! This one is much stronger than either of your preliminary designs. Great work, Stormy.

My eye is immediately drawn to that MRI cyborg in the middle of your design. She makes such a great visual center and looks so spooky and cyberpunky. This whole design has a whole vaporwave, cyberpunk, 80s noir quality and I'm here for it. Your colors are perfect for the feel you are trying to achieve here. I love the whole scanlines, vintage CRT screen texture everything has too. The glitch type is likewise perfect and goes well with the circuit bent aesthetic of this whole thing. It's just a bunch of old tech that's not working quite right and it looks perfect.

A E S T H E T I C

The indented paragraph stands out to me. On a heavy techy webpage like this one, you don't need to indent. For multiple paragraphs on designs like this, you signal them with extra spacing between paragraphs.

Fantastic! One of the best designs I've seen in a while in these classes.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

darth vader de pot noodle

Post by darth vader de pot noodle »

Σπρέι! Το Uwu είναι ένα emoticon που απεικονίζει ένα χαριτωμένο πρόσωπο. Χρησιμοποιείται για να εκφράσει διάφορα ζεστά, χαρούμενα ή στοργικά συναισθήματα. Ένα στενά σχετικό emoticon είναι owo, το οποίο μπορεί πιο συγκεκριμένα να δείχνει έκπληξη και ενθουσιασμό. Υπάρχουν πολλές παραλλαγές του uwu και του Owo, συμπεριλαμβανομένων των OwO, UwU και OwU, μεταξύ άλλων.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Geiá sou
yooo that pic is so cool and the colors make it pop really nice good job.
Juan YEETER Moreno