Project 1 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
hmayooo

Project 1 Final

Post by hmayooo »

Hi! Here is my final design for project 1. I went with the blue/green design since everyone seemed to like that one a little more, and I changed some of my fonts and added the TMCC logo. Hope you like!

Here are the helpful links I used:

https://thenextweb.com/dd/2015/06/09/7- ... eb-design/
https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2017/1 ... eb-design/
Attachments
grc175-p01-final.jpg
grc175-p01-finalmobile.jpg
~Hayley Mayo~

KJX

Re: Project 1 Final

Post by KJX »

Hey

Awesome job with your improvements.
Love the color usage and your fonts, gives a smooth vibe for the viewer.

-KJ

meekster_

Post by meekster_ »

I really like all the shapes going on! it is nice to look at as well as the colors working well together! looks great!
~Mika Miller~

JamesC46

Post by JamesC46 »

The text is nice and readable; the colors are pleasing as well.
James Chumpol

SkellyboneJones

Post by SkellyboneJones »

I love how professional the entire format is. The combination of elegant fonts and simple shapes really set up a strong visual style. Well done!
This is Trevor. So if you don't know, now you know.

missStormy

Post by missStormy »

This design uses great balance, I like how while the content is not presented in a typical manner. Instead of a typical nav bar and header bar, the angles of the triangles and shapes makes it engaging to look at. The design also is easy to navigate and everything is readable.

Stormy
Stormy

sndbox

Post by sndbox »

I really love how this turned out!
I really like the colors you chose, they're very calming and nice to look at. I also love your logo and the typefaces you chose, it gives it a very modern feel.
I will say the photo just feels a bit out of place, I think maybe if there's a way you can incorporate it into the design in the background it might help with that, but overall it looks great!! :D
Sandra R.
san-druh

suiish

Post by suiish »

I like how simple your website is, everything is easy to read and the layout is pleasing to the eye.
This is Briana Flores, in case you forgot! :D

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Hey! It's not screaming at me anymore. Nice!

You've kept and improved on the tranquility of this design from the previous version. I really like these new colors. They're soft and cool without seeming cold. They're sage colors that work well with your photo and are nicely complimented by the pale desert tan accent color you use. Everything works so well together. I especially like the mix and match of the sage and sand in your logo and site identification type in the lower left corner. Good selection on the photo too. Typographically it's nice too. It establishes a good hierarchy and the two typefaces work well together. Your navigation is easy to see and use.

Alright this is going to about the most *bleepin* OCD of a nitpick you ever heard, but I think it would look a little better if the image were ever so slightly over to the left so the dark green diagonal sliced right through the upper right corner of the image.

Great work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Gr8K8

Post by Gr8K8 »

Nice! I think your placement adjustments work really well and that this layout feels really well balanced.
Kaitlin Wallberg

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IarF06JKANg