Project 1 Preliminary

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Hamistani

Re: Project 1 Preliminary

Post by Hamistani »

Hello Kierann,
I like the second design more! I like how it is clean and classic. The typography is great, and the layout doesn't look crowded at all. However, I think it needs more color added to it. If it were me, I would add a flowery image (flower background) to the top, and then I would put a semi-transparent bar across it and have the name on that bar. It will add a bit more color but keep a clean look. Great job, I am looking forward to seeing the final look! :D
- Heather Amistani
Ehhh, What's up Doc? ;)

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hiya Kierann, I really like the images you used as the colors are really nice. For the first design, I would use a darker font for the mobile version just as the text gets a bit lost in the skies of your image. The second design is also really nice and organized, I really like the florals you used. I do think there’s potential to use the image in a more interesting way. You could maybe place it as your header where your name is or something along those lines.

Good job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Kierran!

YOUR SECOND DESIGN :shock: <3
I would choose this one if it were me. I would make the header slightly smaller, and move the TMCC logo so it aligns with your name. That way there is not weird negative space. But this design is really strong and I love how put-together everything is.
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

MatthewCS

Post by MatthewCS »

Hey Kierann,
I think you should stick with your second design, like you said it's easier to follow the elements and text throughout the design and I like the little icons you made at the bottom left. You could probably still add the image you had from your first design and just replace over the white background. I think that'll make the design look even more eye catching.
Otherwise it looks good!
If you can't fly, then run.
If you can't run, then walk.
If you can't walk, then crawl,
but by all means, keep moving.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Matthew Cortes-Segura