Project 01 Final!

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
it's_crysta

Re: Project 01 Final!

Post by it's_crysta »

I really like the two prelim designs you made, but this is amazing. I love the texture and the use of white space. Your design is artful and beautiful. Great work!
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

ItsAllisxn

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hello Kiana!

Wow, this is such a cool improvement from the first preliminary critique! The imagery you've used looks so good and works cohesively together. I really love the font design for your name that's one of the coolest fonts I've seen. This website overall is so fun and intriguing to look at. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the multiple fonts you've used for your body, maybe sticking with one font that can emphasize parts you want to be emphasized would work better. Great work :)
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Kiana,

I LOVE THIS DESIGN. I like the birds, the white colors, the deposition of the background, the typography and everything! The only thing I would have changed was the "02" and the "03" fonts because they are a bit distracting but other than that, this website is beautiful :D
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Kiana,

This is an amazing looking design, it really feels like its coming to life. I am amazed that you able to find different images for the mobile and computer layouts, but are still the same objects which allows to make different arrangement of your primary elements. It think it will surely please someone when the look between both the mobile and computer version.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Kiana! This is so great!
It’s incredibly different from what I saw in the preliminary. Your first set of designs were very sleek and minimalistic and I loved that you were able to showcase your work through it of course. But this collaged look and imagery feels really personal and gives me a feel of who you are as both a designer and an artist and it makes me love it so much more. The imagery has so so much texture and movement. I do really enjoy the contrast in your info paragraph text and the one you used for your header (mostly because I’m such a sucker for a sans serif font in caps and with a bunch of kerning haha it always looks so sleek). Anyways I really don’t have much to critique, I am also unsure about the mixed weights and font sizes but it really doesn’t take away from your layout overall. Great job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Kiana!

Holy moly this is an incredible design! I love how realistic it looks, it really bounces off the page! The colors and layouts are great and I love the imagery, I think maybe the only thing is with the different fonts, maybe making them the same size at least will help in readability. But other than that small thing, this is really incredible, awesome job!
-Kendall Mann

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Kiana,
I love how your website reminds me of an open book cover! The flow of the layout is nice, and easy to follow. I really like your website for the phone size because the white space is less noticeable, so maybe if you enlarge the birds on the computer size website, it would have less empty space. Good job!
Kierann O'Hara