Project 01 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
it's_crysta

Re: Project 01 Final

Post by it's_crysta »

I love the total grayscale of your design and the low contrast graphic you have in the background. It's very sleek and easy to navigate. Great work!
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Hazzie,

Nice on going with this layout, white is against black is a really nice is a really nice style. I agree with the other in that you should bring buttons closer together, let there be more negative space.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

ItsAllisxn

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Hazzie!

I'm so glad you picked this rough! This one was definitely my favorite out of the two. I love how your incorporated the design on your hand into the background of your website. It's really hard to add images in a background and make the text work and not blend in, but you executed it perfectly and it works really well. Kudos on that. I noticed that there's a black box around the TMCC logo, and I think it would work better without that, but that's such a small detail it doesn't take away from your layout at all. Amazing job! I can't wait to see what else you come up with this semester :)
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Hazzie!

I really love the design that you chose, this was my favorite of the two. I love the hand picture, the background, the typeface, everything about it. I think it fits your look and your style as a person. I agree with Allison that you should take the box from the TMCC logo because it is a bit weird but that is such a small detail. I really love this design overall and think you did an amazing job. :D
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Hazzie!

Still love the Wybie profile pic!

I really love your design! It is so cool what you do with a black and white layout, and its so hard to find any flaws with it! I love the photo and I absolutely love the fonts you chose. I think the only thing I could offer is suggesting the projects to cinch a bit closer together in the mobile version, centering next to the photo. Other than that, this is such a beautifully crafted design, excellent job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Hazzie!
I think I favored your other layout in the preliminary but as I look at this design I truly think you made the best, most effective choice. It’s dynamic and bold in a very subtle way. The contrast is so strong and I love the veins hidden in the background it’s such a cool effect but it also gives your viewer a feel of who you are as a designer/artist. There is a lot of margin between your navigation buttons and I would maybe play around with that. But otherwise I really think you did a great job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Hazzie,
I am happy you chose this website to be your final one because I think this one looks super cool! The dark contrasting with the light gives it a very dramatic feel. The only thing I would change is making the background graphic a little less transparent so that it stands out a little more. Good job!
Kierann O'Hara