Final 01

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Anayik

Re: Final 01

Post by Anayik »

Hi Hannah,

still really digging your use of a script overlay on your printed name. I'ts a really cool idea. And your colors make me think of pink lemonade and summertime. It's feminine yet edgy.
Kiana Bohm

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Hannah,

Nice floral pattern. I am curious what your major graphic will be, I do think it'll give that boost of visuall interest to you overall layout. I agree with the others to probably darken the blue more so text will stand out.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

jacklyn_yamine

Post by jacklyn_yamine »

Hi Hannah,
I like that you went with the yellow, blue, and pink color scheme design, and while that is a nice floral background pattern, I personally did like the solid background with your single image of flowers. I do think the floral pattern is just a little too busy and is making it hard to read your body copy because these colors all relatively have the same hue to them.
JacklynYamine

ItsAllisxn

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Hannah!

I love this design! From what I've seen from your designs in other classes, this definitely fits your personality and style. I'm a fan of the cursive behind your name I think that adds a really cool effect. Your layout is simple but works well together. I'm having a bit of trouble reading your body text, maybe you could continue to lighten the background or pick a darker blue, although I'm worried that it might ruin the aesthetic but may be something worth trying. Continuing with a darker muted blue may keep it in theme? With that being said, I'm really excited to see how your published website comes out! Great work :)
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Hannah!

Wow! You can really see that your design is shown here, the website feels very personal and all the elements work together. I would have brought up the GRC info a little bit higher but this is a pretty design overall ;)
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Hannah!

I always love seeing what you do with the colors pink, blue and yellow. Those are so your colors! This design is so elegant and simplistic in a great way. I think the only thing I could offer is the idea of adding a light yellow/cream box behind the blue body copy since the blue and pink bleed together just a bit.

Other than that small thing, this is such a pretty design, great job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hiya Hannah!
I’m still so in love with your site. The fonts and colors are just beautiful and really reflect you. I especially like the subtle design in the background. Great job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Hannah,
This is a really happy website and I enjoy looking at it! It is a little spread out feeling, so maybe moving it closer together would look good, but overall I really like it! Good work!
Kierann O'Hara