Project one final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Mal-Festio

Re: Project one final

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Arisa,

You did an amazing job with the color in this design, great that you went with this layout.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

it's_crysta

Post by it's_crysta »

The effect over your name is really cool and it'd be nice to see it in your mobile version and that's gunna take some moving around of your placements. The waves and colors are nice. Good job!
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Arisa!

I really love your design! I love the wave, and your fonts are really playful and work well with your aesthetic! I think the only critique I could offer is maybe whitening the background boxes for the project text. They still fade into the white of the wave in the back a bit. Other than that, this is a great design! Awesome job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hello Arisa!
Your layout is so cool and organized! There’s a lot of detail in your wave and the color contrast with the orange is very aesthetically pleasing. The only thing I would do is move your body copy up a few clicks so that it’s all in the orange background and that there’s the same amount of margin above and below your text. Everything else is great!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Arisa!

I love the use of Lemon Milk in this design (I can spot that anywhere ;) ). I also think you did a wonderful job on your wave as it does not look choppy or overly done. I think the rectangle around your name could be a little longer on both sides and that the type on the mobile version could be moved up a little bit. Great design overall though! :)
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Arisa,

This one was my favorite and I'm glad you decided to go with this one. Everything is very easy to read and I love the organization. Your overall design gives a feeling of creativity and calmness. Great Job!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Arisa,

Nice improvements!! The colors work really nicely and are a nice transition from orange to blue. One thing I can suggest is playing around with your name text, I think your name can be bigger! Great job.
angela_gutierrezgapuz

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Arisa,
I am glad you picked this website for your final one, I really like the blue and orange together! It is a little difficult to read the text in a few areas, but overall I like it, good job!
Kierann O'Hara