Project 1 final!

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Anayik

Re: Project 1 final!

Post by Anayik »

Hi Kelsey,

Pull tab, stickers and doily are all rocking it. You definitely gave your candy coated feel some tactile elements. The effect is visually interesting and tells your viewer a lot about you. nailed it for sure.
Kiana Bohm

it's_crysta

Post by it's_crysta »

Your design is so cute! I like the blues and purples and the doily is a nice touch. I also really like how one side is the horizontal bars and the other is a glittery/paint splatter texture. Great work!
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Kelsey!

Wow, I love the colors and design of this webpage!! It's so fantasy-driven and I appreciate the playful fonts and layouts! I love the pull tab too, thats so unique! I have a hard time finding any critiques for this, maybe just playing with the fonts for the body copy? Either in color or potentially using a shadow to help them stand out a bit more. Other than that though, this is such a fun design, really cool job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Kelsey!

Your layout is so incredibly cute. I love all the details and I especially love the way you put your name in here with that purple script and I think it’s really cool that your body copy is the reversal of that. I’ve got nothing to critique other than the “Project Two” doesn’t look like it’s centered in the button but otherwise your layout is awesome.
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

Hi
I love how energetic your webpage is, I also like how everything is placed.

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Kelsey!

Your design is very fun and cute! I love the Disney vibe I am getting and I like the pic that you used, I think seeing the artist behind this particular website really plays out well. I like the mice, the glitter, the typeface, everything just works well together. The body copy is a little hard to read but everything else is really good! :D
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hi Kelsey,

Love your colors! Your name and illustration are very suitable to your vibe of the website. One thing I can suggest for your mobile layout, maybe pushing that striped wave a bit more to the left to have the text breathe on the right? Other than that great job!
angela_gutierrezgapuz

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Kelsey,
Your background is really fun, and the gradient was a good idea! The text might be a little hard to read in the middle, but overall I like it, good work!
Kierann O'Hara