Project 01 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
IzzyB

Re: Project 01 Final

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Jacklyn!
I think that your design is very clean and I like how you lowered the opacity on the flower background. This makes your text pop out and makes it very to read. Like other people have said before, I would work on the centering of the body copy.
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

it's_crysta

Post by it's_crysta »

This came out great. I like all your colors and the background picture. Your design is clean and nice to look at. Great work!
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Jacklyn!

Wow, this is such a soothing design, I feel like I can smell that really pretty perfume my grandma used to wear looking at this haha. I love how you lined your text and your LOGO!!! So elegant! I think maybe my only thing is that the font in the footer doesn't really match the aesthetic of the overall website, but other than that small nitpick I think this design is incredible! Awesome job : )
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Jacklyn this layout is incredibly beautiful. The photos and font colors are so elegant. There’s a slight contrast with your logo being in a script font and the rest of your site type being in a sans serif and it’s really subtle and I love it. The only thing that you could maybe change is the TMCC info at the bottom. I just think it could be a bit smaller but that’s all! Great job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Jacklyn,

Love the colors and photo you have used for your design, everything fits in together nicely and I love that your name is the center of attention, great job!
angela_gutierrezgapuz

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Jacklyn,

This looks so pretty! I love it! I do agree with a lot of the comments on your body type being a little hard to read. Maybe making the type a little bit bigger might help? Other than that, Amazing job!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Jacklyn,
I am glad you chose this design as your final website because I love the background and the white text on top! I think the description text could be a little larger, but besides that, I love it!
Kierann O'Hara