Project01, Final Designs

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
ItsAllisxn

Re: Project01, Final Designs

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Meghna!

I'm really happy that I have two classes with you this semester because I absolutely love your work! I really like the muted colors you have. The vertical navigation bar is also a really cool touch. Your layout looks really nice as a whole, and I really love your logo. Personally, I think that your slide-out navigation bar would look better if it didn't have the banner shape, a regular rectangle would fit your theme. Great work! Can't wait to see your final :D
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

Krueckl

Post by Krueckl »

Hi,
Your design is really unique. I really like the background image used. The colors all work really well and match the vibe of the theme. Looks nice.
:) KATHY RUECKL

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Meghna,

The colors of the design truly does give off a foggy atmosphere. The dashed lines really do make the tabs much more interesting. The footer elements do feel a bit too close to the edge, maybe raise them up a bit.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Meghna!

I always love seeing your designs, and this one is no exception! I love the photo you chose as your background, and the dotted line menu is so fun and unique! I think the only thing I would suggest is taking your text box idea from your mobile design and applying it to the computer design as well! I would love to see an opacity text box for the body copy and have it way bigger and centered! Other than that small detail, this is such a beautifully crafted design, really, really good job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Meghna this design is beautiful!

It’s definitely different from your preliminary but I think you executed this new concept extremely well. I love all the little details that make your design feel unique and personal. Nice work!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Meghna!

I think that the misty mountain/tree look works incredibly well with the grey boxes/heading. I like your typeface and the white color for everything except your body copy. Speaking of that, it is a bit hard to read but other than that, this design is very nice :)
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Meghna,

Very different design from your first preliminary, but still excellent! I love the image choice and the colors look very nice. The navigation is super awesome too! Everything just flows nicely and just looks really great as a whole. Nice job.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Kelsey_Reynolds

Post by Kelsey_Reynolds »

Hi Meghna! I love how sleek your design is! Everything is so easy to read, and the navigation bar looks really professional! Im excited to see it once its all coded in :D

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Meghna,
I like the tranquil feel of your final website! It has a comprehensive layout and is easy to read, but I think your font could be a little bigger. Great job!
Kierann O'Hara