Finally up and done.

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Kenious

Finally up and done.

Post by Kenious »

Here it is. Please tell me what you all think. :?:

http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_20 ... index.html

R3YNO

Re: Finally up and done.

Post by R3YNO »

Displays well at 1024 x 768, however it appears that your social networking links/ buttons don't do anything.
Kudos on joining the league of people with their sites up.
We don't have T-shirts

phabegger

Post by phabegger »

Well done Ken. I really like the movement of your website. Scroll bar is interesting and above what Michael has show us so far. I'm not sure if it was necessary though because I don't think there is enough text following to make good use of it, but I applaud you for being able to add that to your homepage. The graphics direct me to the text box in what feels like an aggressive manner (but not in a negative way). I mean like the motion of a ninja sword across the page. I love the strong colors too for the theme. One project down... Good job!

artgalstyle

Post by artgalstyle »

I love your main page and the slash with buttons is awesome. Not liking the scroll bar on your text. Probably would have just mashed it down a tab to make it fit. Do you have other pages? Great Ninja!

Laramie

sktlz1965

Post by sktlz1965 »

Yea, I agree, I like the size of your site. Mine was way too small for any screen really, but lesson learned for the future. I think all in all you did a good job, and design is really cool!
"Design is simply thinking made visual"

Alaxvong

Post by Alaxvong »

I really like the visual motion of your page. Way to break from the grid system. Good job.

angelraiders

Post by angelraiders »

I think the design is really creative and think you executed it really well. i like the diagonal lines which makes the website more dynamic and gives it a lot of movement.Good job

TommieGuy

Post by TommieGuy »

Fun! Fun! Fun! Lines lead you back and forth. The whole look is cohesive. Font is great and strong. The words 'GRC' and 'nada' could use a little oomph --perhaps the slightest beveling or shadow? But I'm stretching here. it really is strong.
Great job!
Tommie