project01_final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Krueckl

Re: project01_final

Post by Krueckl »

Hi Gavin,
I like the way you added some texture to the background. It is easy to find the information given and I also like the pink accent color with the exclamation mark.
:) KATHY RUECKL

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Gavin!

This is such a sleek design! I really appreciate the aesthetic of your design, its professional, but still fun and personable! I only have one minor critique and its very subjective, but I would potentially consider having your photo right aligned instead of left. This way you'd be looking at your design and homepage instead of away from it. My eyes just slightly get drawn to where your photo is looking and in these, it's looking off the page! Other than that one off detail, this is a really cool design, awesome job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hello Gavin!
I totally take back everything I said on your preliminary. As I look at it again the green and pinks really stand out, they create a subtle contrast, and everything feel so cohesive. Great job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

Kelsey_Reynolds

Post by Kelsey_Reynolds »

Hi Gavin, your design is really clean looking, though I think more highlights of color will help bring some more visual interest to it

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Gavin,

Your design is very clean and all the colors work together. I really do like the pink color that you used and I like how you arranged everything. The top of the design seems a bit crowded though but that is a simple fix. :)
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Gavin,

Your design layout looks very clean and professional. I like how you added that textured background. It definitely looked nice in white, but the black just made it even better. Nice job!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Gavin,

I enjoy your layout, and pop of pink. Can't wait to click around
angela_gutierrezgapuz

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Gavin,
I like the darker website, it has a very cool feeling, but it is not too dark because of the gradient. Great job!
Kierann O'Hara