Final Project 1

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
ItsAllisxn

Re: Final Project 1

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Lindsey!

This is amazing as always. I really love the wavy lines and elements you have in the background, they work super well with your white imagery. It all has a great flow to it. The different thicknesses on your lines are also a great addition. My only suggestion is to up the strokes for your tabs and your "contact info" text because it's a bit too thin right now. Awesome job Lindsey! Can't wait to see this published.
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

Krueckl

Post by Krueckl »

Hi Lin,
I love your design. It is so vibrant and the contrast is wonderful with the white and red colors. It is laid out very nice and it is easy to find all the information on the page. Great job!
:) KATHY RUECKL

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Lindsey,

This is truly an amazing design. Each element works beautifully next to each other, and in front of your dark background. The section tabs are still hard to make out because of the light weight font, maybe use a one weight higher or brighten up the red outlines.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

Anayik

Post by Anayik »

Hi Lin,

Still loving your imagery, colors and overall dark theme. It would be very challenging for me to design using a black bg. Also I don't remember if you had them before but I love the red lines under your nav buttons. Might be cool to make them appear when a mouse hovers over them. Your composition of imagery to type is strong. I would just play with alignment of your different type elements a little more to see what happens as things look a liiiiiitle disjointed in that respect. Very cool, can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Kiana Bohm

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Lin!

This is such a fun design! It's so unique and it almost seems to move because of the red swirls and the moth and everything is just laid out so nicely! I think the only thing I would suggest is potentially picking a thicker font for the navigation tabs since they get lost in the background a bit. Other than that small detail, this is such a beautiful design, awesome job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hello Lin!

I love how dynamic your imagery is. There’s a lot of movement and the colors are so bold. I also really like how you used an underline under your buttons because they further your overall theme. Nice job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Lin!

I really love your design tbh. I think all the textures, elements and shapes really go well together, even though they are random. The black, red and white trio also are a strong backbone of this design and really make the whole thing come together. I am so happy that this design turned out great! :D
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Kelsey_Reynolds

Post by Kelsey_Reynolds »

Hi Lin! I love this design and colors. They really pop. Kinda almost gives me Mulan vibes with the nature esc dark red tones. Its suuuper pretty and i love it!

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hi Lin,

I just have to say, WOW!!! Your composition is absolutely stunning! And I love how you made it very illustrative/artistic--your character really shines out in these designs and I am loving it. Your choice of color scheme also reminds me of the idea "moth man"--I don't know how to describe this really, but often in this art trend there are moth humanoids (?) that are drawn with the colors black and red--but besides this, I also enjoy how you balanced out all your graphic elements by using these three colors throughout your entire website. Overall, I just have to say amazing work! There's nothing that I would recommend changing!

-Meghna
Meghna Misson - student

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Lindsey,

Love the vibe of your website! Super nice contrasts, great job!
angela_gutierrezgapuz