project 1 final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
kendall_the_mann

Re: project 1 final

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Crysta!

As someone who lived in Vegas for most of her life, I appreciate the dark, fun, neon design SO MUCH! Its so freaking fun and I just want to keep looking at it, when you make your website and can add gifs and stuff it's gonna be so fun seeing the lights moving and twinkling if you choose to do that!! I think the only thing I would suggest is numbering your projects 3/4 so you don't just have 2 project tabs and know which is which! Other than that, this is such a fun, unique design, really cool job!
-Kendall Mann

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Crysta,

You design is very cool. The extra details I can already imagine turning on to do their own animation. You really captured the neon aesthetic. The "GRC 175..." is getting hard to read on the mobile. You should maybe make that neon sign a bit bigger to enlarge the text more.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hello Crysta
I love how fun this site is and I’m glad you went with it. Everything is well organized and you worked hard on this and it’s evident through your details. Awesome job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Crysta!

This is one of the most creative designs I have ever seen! I love the use of the neon signs and how different each one is. I like how your front signs are very vibrant and stand out compared to your diluted background neon signs. This is honestly one of my favorites! :)
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Crysta!

Love the neon vibes, your hierarchy is super nice from left to right, great job!
angela_gutierrezgapuz

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Crysta,

I love it! It's such a unique and creative concept! I would only make the GRC stuff a tiny bit bigger and that's it. Amazing job!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Crysta,
I love your final website, the neon is super fun and creative! Everything looks like it’s moving and glowing, great job!
Kierann O'Hara