Project 01 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Mal-Festio

Re: Project 01 Final

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Carl,

You have a really nice looking design, i agree with the others that it really look like something from an art gallery. I do think you should use a heavier weight font for your name, its the last thing that catches my eye when I see "COFP CREATIONS" and " Inovation Design Art"
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Carl!

This is a really bold design! I like what you did with the boxed design as well as how it works with your text, especially the titles! I think the colors go well with the overall design too. The only critique I have is to double check your spelling (like "inovation")! Other than that small detail this is a really cool design, awesome job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hiya Carl!

Your website looks great! It’s clean and minimal but you’re also showcasing your work and style without distracting your viewer from navigating through your website. I really enjoy your fonts and that you created contrast by utilizing different weights. Awesome job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

Hi Carl
I like what you're doing with the black and red, I would like to see more of that.

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Carl,

This is super unique, I like the different colors and patterns you made, it makes it interesting! One thing I can say is your name and body is a bit too light and hard to read, other than that great job!
angela_gutierrezgapuz

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Carl,
I love the simplicity of your website! It is very clean, and makes me feel calm looking at it! I don’t think I would change anything on it, great job!
Kierann O'Hara