Project 1 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
IzzyB

Re: Project 1 Final

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Tyler!

Wow, the alignment makes everything a lot easier to read and to navigate. I think that the changes you made really made your design stronger and I am glad you made those changes.
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Tyler!

This is a really good simplistic design! I think it looks really professional and I like the monochromatic design with the fonts you chose. I think the only thing I would suggest is numbering your project links so you know which is which. Other than that, this is a really straightforward and sleek design, good job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hiya Tyler!

Your site looks so good so far. I like how well organized it is and how you fit your photo into it. Everything really is very clean and I don’t have much to critique. I think maybe you could change the font that you’re using for your name to match either your buttons or body copy so it feels cohesive and consistent overall. Otherwise it looks really nice!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Tyler,

Nice improvements! I like the white text on top of your dark background layouts, super organized! Great job.
angela_gutierrezgapuz

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Tyler,
Wow great improvements. Those two fonts were great choices. I like how it looks very professional and easy to read. Great job!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hello Tyler,
I like your final website design, it is easy to navigate and read! I would make the “References” button the same size as the “Projects” button, but beside that, I like it!
Kierann O'Hara