Project 1 Final - We did it!

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
IzzyB

Re: Project 1 Final - We did it!

Post by IzzyB »

Hey Stephanie!

I think that the Reno picture is very fitting for your design, especially with the color pink and the typeface. The only thing that I would have changed was left aligning all the text, which makes it a little more balance but I love this website design :lol:
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

it's_crysta

Post by it's_crysta »

You picked a great picture of downtown and I like that it seems like you pulled the colors you used from it. You made a really nice layout. Great work!
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Stephanie!

Your design is so cool! I love the photo and I love the diagonal slice down the middle, its so bold but its still so soft and nice to look at! I think maybe the only critique I have is whenever I see the capital HI I think of the abbreviation for Hawaii haha, but that's obviously pretty subjective. Other than that little odd detail I think this is such a fun and professional design, really awesome job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Stephanie!

Your layout is so beautiful. The photo really grounds your viewer and I just love how you matched your font colors to the bolder colors on the photo. Everything looks cohesive and clean and I think you did a great job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Stephanie,

Love the improvements! I like how "HI" is very dominant and makes me want to read on, great job!
angela_gutierrezgapuz

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Stephanie,

Nice choice! I love the image and the colors. It looks so professional and everything is very clean and easy to read. You did a great job
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Stephanie,
I love your final website design, it is so clean and pretty! I don’t think I would change anything about it, great job!
Kierann O'Hara