Project 1 final roughs

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
it's_crysta

Re: Project 1 final roughs

Post by it's_crysta »

I really like your choice of font and how pink everything is. It's a fun design and looks like it'd be easy to use. Good work!
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Estrella!

Wow, this is PINK!!! I don't normally like monochromatic designs entirely, but this one is pretty good! My critique is entirely opinionated then, but I would suggest using a bit more white to at least accent the pink a little bit! Other than that this is a pretty design, good job!
-Kendall Mann

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Estrella,
The detail in this is incredible. You put a lot of work into it and it really shows. I love that everything has a cute, creative touch especially the GRC 175 Header with the little pieces of tape. It’s great! I don’t have anything to critique honestly. I do agree with Michael on the pink box behind the TMCC logo you can definitely get rid of it and it’ll look a bit cleaner there. Awesome job Estrella!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Estrella!

This is so adorable!! The entirety of your components are working really well together. I love the manner in which everything is spread out and is efficiently placed, making the whole design balanced. The characters work extraordinary with the colors you chose. Great job! :)
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Estrella,

I love it! your design is so unique and fun. It is all so detailed in a way that it doesn't distract you from the type. Your organization and creativity is on point. Amazing job!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Estrella,

I enjoy your pink aesthetic, the illustrations and typestyle fit really nicely and make it look fun to click around in. Can't wait to click through!
angela_gutierrezgapuz

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Estrella,
I love the pink website, it keeps making me smile! There are a lot of themes going on, but all in all you make them cohesive, good job!
Kierann O'Hara