Project 02!!!

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
comicsansfanclub

Project 02!!!

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi guys,

This was definitely very challenging initially, but once I started to get the hang of it I really enjoyed the process. I'm proud of what I was able to accomplish, but I don't know why it's so big? I'm going to try to fix that along with tweaking a few other things. Here's my website

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... castaneda/
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project 02!!!

Post by Instructor »

Oh very cool, Hazzie.

You've discovered on of the dirty little tricks of web design here, Hazzie. If you keep the design simple and let your imagery do the heavy lifting, it becomes super easy to make attractive websites! In this case your anatomical vein image is leading the eye to your navigation. Such an interesting pattern. And such an evocative choice of image too. Very on theme and artistic. Nice rollover effect with the image too! It almost looks like crashing lightning. I must confess it startled me a little when I rolled over it the first time. I love the use of contrast on this thing. It's so dark and moody, but the image and type stand out so well. Your type is also super clean and easy to read. Good job with the font importation.

Even on some higher resolution displays your navigation clips off the right side by almost a full button.

Nicely done!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

estrellau

Post by estrellau »

Hello :D ,
I like how clean it looks very organized. Also the photo detail was brilliant how it changes when you hover over it. nice
I'm trying my best ┐(´∀`)┌ .......
Estrella

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Hazzie,
Your website is so cool! I am amazed how you made your picture invert like that, it really elevates your website! Not to mention the black and white color scheme looks really good on a webpage. Great job!
Kierann O'Hara

jacklyn_yamine

Post by jacklyn_yamine »

Hi Hazzie,
This came out great. I love the hover effect on your image! It's all so nice and clean with nice large imagery that speaks for itself, the background image looks great and ties in well with the image of the hands and overall theme of the web page. Great job!
JacklynYamine

Krueckl

Post by Krueckl »

Nice job on your website. I really like your picture and design of the hands. The hover effect is awesome. The contrast between black and white makes it super easy to read. This looks really good!
:) KATHY RUECKL

gavin_clouser

Post by gavin_clouser »

I love the roll-over effect on the photo. It adds a nice level of interactivity to the site and the design. I think the imagery goes along away and the simpleness of the design works really wewll.
gclouser701

it's_crysta

Post by it's_crysta »

You site look so nice, you use grayscale very effectively and what you did to the picture when you hover over looks super cool. Great job!
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hi Hazzie,
Great job! This looks soooooo good! I love how you changed the font color when you hover over the projects and references. I only suggest making your email clickable and also adding the TMCC logo. I think most of us, including myself, forgot about the TMCC logo lol
Kassandra Fuentes

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Hazzie!

All of my imagery and type ended up way bigger than I wanted it as well lol! But despite that I think your website turned out so well! I absolutely LOVE the rollover you added to your photo, it's so cool! Your designs translated really well to this website, awesome job!
-Kendall Mann