Project 02 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
Mal-Festio

Project 02 Final

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello everyone.

Here is my website https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2021/jordi-cruz/

Hopefully, it works for you guys.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

Arisa

Re: Project 02 Final

Post by Arisa »

Is the photo in the background Lake Tahoe? It's lovely.
I think it's a great contrast to the white text.
:D Arisa Koike

Krueckl

Post by Krueckl »

Hi Jordi,
I think your website looks great! I love the background image. Everything is organized well and it is easy to read. I like the colors chosen for the hover effect of your links. You got the gradient down too. Good job!
:) KATHY RUECKL

gavin_clouser

Post by gavin_clouser »

The typography on this is really cool. I kind of like how the Nav bar goes across the whole website! It looks really nice in the background as well. For this being your first website, its really good.
gclouser701

it's_crysta

Post by it's_crysta »

Your site came out really nicely. It looks like your original design. I would try to make your navigation buttons a little closer together, I think they're a bit too far apart. Great job!
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hi Jordi,
Wow, just wow!! The background photo is gorgeous and the gradient on the bottom is great. This turned out super good. The only thing I would suggest editing is having a drop-down menu for your projects, and linking your email. But other than that, this turned out great!
Kassandra Fuentes

jacklyn_yamine

Post by jacklyn_yamine »

Hi Jordi,
This came out great. That background photo is so nice and it has a clear distinction between sky and ground, and I love that you put your navigation in the sky and all the other info on the ground. I also like the color you chose as your rollover effect on the navigation, it's obviously an effect but the color is light enough that the words can still be read on the blue sky. I think the one thing I would try to mess with a little is getting your 'I am' above your name to line up with the beginning of the letter J.
JacklynYamine

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Jordi,
Your website turned out great, I love how well it looks as a webpage! The text really stands out, and it is so easy to read and navigate. Great job!
Kierann O'Hara

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Jordi!

Your website turned out so well! You did a good job applying your project 1 to this and it looks really good on my screen which I think means you probably used some responsive design? It all still confuses me lol but I really like your design! Awesome job :D
-Kendall Mann

ItsAllisxn

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hey Jordi,

This turned out great! I feel lucky that I was able to see it before it was published haha. I really like your tabs and how they're interactive with the hovering. The placement of everything is perfect and this looks like a fully functional and real website! Great job :)
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)