project04

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
comicsansfanclub

Re: project04

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Gavin,

Nice job with both layouts! I really like the second one the best. Everything looks very professional and the images that you chose to include give the website a nice contrast. Excited to see your final website!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hey Gavin,

The first set of designs are my favorite as they’re creative, fun but there’s white space and easy readability. I honestly don’t have much to change other than maybe you could turn down the saturation of your photos so they’re a little darker and that way your white text can pop through. Everything looks awesome regardless.
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

ItsAllisxn

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Gavin,

I really, really like your first concept. I love the rounded buttons and it definitely works well as a call to action. The pictures you chose work really well together. Right now, I feel that the buttons are getting a bit lost in the background, but I think with a little gaussian blur and maybe adding some darker tinting would solve this problem. The instructor page looks great as well, and I really appreciate the instructor choice haha. Your design translates very nicely into a mobile layout. Great work!
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

Kelsey_Reynolds

Post by Kelsey_Reynolds »

Hi Gavin, I really like your first design, the colors you used work really well together, great job on this project!