project 4 prelim

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
rmepinero

Re: project 4 prelim

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Estrella,

I love the first set. I love the imagery you’re using and how you’re using the background white rectangle to let your text show through. Everything is clean and professional looking and I’m sure your final site will look fantastic!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

ItsAllisxn

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Estrella!

Great work on both of these concepts! They do a great job at maintaining TMCC's image and brand. Personally, I'm leaning towards the first one because I like your use of opacity and color. It looks really simple and easy to navigate so great job on that! My only suggestion is that I think the opacity may be a tad too low, so maybe adding a couple percentage points to it to really help your text stand out would work well. Awesome job!
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

Kelsey_Reynolds

Post by Kelsey_Reynolds »

I really love the use of the background image in your first design, the style is very clean and well put together!

gavin_clouser

Post by gavin_clouser »

I like the second one and the imagery. Im glad its plain and easy to read. Its clear to follow and satisfies the project requirment. Good job its looks good.
gclouser701