Project 4 FINALLLLL!!!!!

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Anayik

Project 4 FINALLLLL!!!!!

Post by Anayik »

Hi guys, here it is...the final project. I can't believe 4 months ago so many of us knew anything about coding...I honestly still feel like I don't but somehow here we are making functional sites.

I achieved most everything I was trying to. I still think it looks a little amateur (especially at smaller sizes) but I'm still pretty proud. I think I'm gonna need to re-upload the thing through FileZilla because it looks like I overwrote my project 2 homesite and now my main site is project 4...but you can't argue that I didn't upload it.

Hope you enjoy, thanks for sharing in this wild ride of a class. Best of luck to each of you.

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html
Kiana Bohm

IzzyB

Re: Project 4 FINALLLLL!!!!!

Post by IzzyB »

Hi! Kiana

Your website turned out incredible. I love the font and background setting for your design. Its translucent, bright and dark at the same time. Brings out the best contrast. I absolutely love your classes page and how you used the different colors behind the text to compliment the subjects. You definitely pit in a time ans effort perfecting your design and it really shows. Congrats on the website!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

dearangela

Post by dearangela »

Hey Kiana,
Great work on the scrolling of different photos on your homepage, I love it! It is like revealing a little something new that I think is exciting and what GAMT is about!
angela_gutierrezgapuz

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Kiana,

Great job! Everything came out great and I really loved scrolling down on your homepage. Also, really nice job on your gallery!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Kiana!

Oh your website is so fun. I love the little touches of chaos throughout because you used it in a way that doesn’t distract and instead creates a lot of movement and interest for your viewers. Awesome job this semester, loved seeing your work!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."