Hёllо Ёvєяуоиё!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
Martin5Ar

Hёllо Ёvєяуоиё!

Post by Martin5Ar »

:?: My Name is Martin Aranda, and it's a pleasure to be with all of you in this challenging class. For now I'm working full time and I'm a part-time student. I've been at TMCC for a couple a years, my 4th year actually. I consider myself as an artistic person. So far I like drawing, painting, and love designing; for that reason I prefer photoshop and illustrator better. However, I don't like codes and weird numbers or letters. Therefore, I find this class a little bit challenging for me. On the other hand, it's really exciting for me to be able to create my own web pages, and that gives me courage to work hard on this course. Hopefully I can do well. ;)
Martin Aranda

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hёllо Ёvєяуоиё!

Post by Instructor »

The title and your concern about "weird numbers and letters". I see what you did there.

But seriously, don't worry too much about the programming. For this class you'll have Photoshop and Dreamweaver to help you out and I'll show all you guys the syntax of HTML and CSS. After that it's all tag memorization. Feel free to stop by the Resources forum and get a jump on it if you'd like.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173