ekfulton project one preliminary

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
nunezm

Re: ekfulton project one preliminary

Post by nunezm »

Hi E.K.,

Nice layouts. Both layouts are clean and organized and easy to read. The color choice is great. I'm really liking the first layout everything is centered and it has a professional feeling to it. My concerned is that there is too much white space. My suggestion would be to add some kind of background image or color. If you add background color you could use the opacity tool to make the stars standout. :)
Maria Nunez

Siri

Post by Siri »

I have to say that I'm really liking the red accents layout, though you're right that it borders on feeling less like a personal website. With your newest gray and purple accent color one, I have to say I am liking the direction you are going, but the header isn't quite doing it for me. Perhaps consider using a different font, though I'd recommend using less of a drop shadow or none at all because it makes it difficult to read. Other than that I think you're going about the suggestions offered in a good way.
Cristina Sánchez
| cristina_sanchez@mail.tmcc.edu
| Having the time of your life.

vhg0717

Post by vhg0717 »

very good designs. I like both of them, but the layout that seems to get my attention the most is the second one. I like the color scheme, and having you image grayscaled is working very well. The only thing I would change is to add couple of light gray vertical lines on the sides to enclose the design. other than that, the design is great!
Victor Garcia

mel_nunez

Post by mel_nunez »

Hi E.K! Nice concepts, all the information is organized and straight forward. I tend to like the first version better. I think the black makes it stand out. Good job! :!: :D
Jose nunez

Justin Hubert

Post by Justin Hubert »

I like the dark layout...I think you could lower the saturation on the magenta a bit so that it stands out just a touch more. The second one with the green is good, but I think that you need to make it more clear that you a designer in that one. It sort of comes off as if you are selling cars or real estate. The more I look at it I thing that I am liking the latest one with the red, but again I would try to add something that says EKFulton Designs. The over placement of your content is looking great though.
Justin Hubert

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

wow your new design is much better! The only thing I would add is little purple lights to the Reno pic.
Raymond Dylan Bivens

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

really, really, really like your new design! i happen to think it is the best one. much more eye catching with great use of color. love the black. the only think i would suggest is a bit of a brighter red or burgundy color? but, overall, it have a more visually pleasing aesthetic to it than your previous designs. good work! :)
Donna Harn